In 2021, there are a lot of things that will be different. Your inflatable bounce house business won’t be one of them. It’s going to stay the same in many ways – you’ll still need to buy commercial bounce houses for sale and rent them out to customers! But it will also change in some ways – like how people use inflatables now compared to 10 years ago. In this article, we’ll explore what these changes might look like so you can prepare your inflatable bounce house business for the future!
In the future, inflatables will be used as a form of exercise. It’s predicted that in 2021 inflatable bounce houses are going to become more popular than gyms. This is because they’re able to provide people with low-impact workouts while still giving them an adrenaline rush!
So what is an inflatable bounce house business?
An inflatable bounce house business is a company that buys, rents out, and maintains inflatables for customers. It’s very similar to commercial rental companies like U-Haul or Home Depot. The commercial bounce house businesses contain many of the same elements that a traditional commercial rental company does. They need to have a physical location and an inflatable. They also will provide customer service for their customers, either through phone or in-person.
The main way these companies make money is by renting out bounce houses at events like birthday parties, barbecues, company picnics, school fairs, etc., as well as providing inflatables.
- They buy and sell inflatables, like commercial bouncy castles, obstacle courses, and water slides for sale.
- Inflatable companies need to maintain their equipment so they can rent it out for events in good condition. This means repairing holes, replacing broken parts, and cleaning the inflatables.
- They often hire event staff to help with setup before an event starts and takedown after it ends so they can make more money on their rental equipment.
- Commercial bounce house companies also have a team of people who pre-visualize events by creating a mock layout in order for them to understand.
- There are a lot of people starting inflatable bounce house businesses these days and many have no idea what they’re doing. For anyone wanting to start their own business in 2021 or even today, I hope that you.
How to start an inflatable bounce house business in 2021
The inflatable bounce house rental industry is relatively new on the scene, but it has seen major growth in recent years. Depending on where you are located now and what your business goals are, this article will give you some tips for how to make your inflatable company more successful.
It is always a good idea to take some time and learn about what you are going into. Read up on the types of infills that exist, how they work, who rents them out etc.
There are many different inflatable bounce houses for sale companies that offer equipment and services. It is up to you to decide what your strengths are when it comes to this type of business. You might be a company that only focuses on renting out inflatables for the day, or if you want more control over it.
The Cost of Starting a Bounce House Business
Many entrepreneurs don’t know how much they have to invest in the inflatables bounce house businesses. The simplest way to answer this question is that it depends on what you want your company’s goals are. If you just want to rent out inflatable equipment for a day, then all the costs would be upfront and one-time expenses. You could expect to pay $1,200-7,000 per inflatable, and a couple hundred for the accessories. You would have one-time expenses such as leasing an inflatable company, hiring staff, or renting equipment.
If you want more control over your business then you will need to buy inflatables that last longer than just a day of use. You will also need to consider how much it costs for the upkeep and maintenance of the inflatables. These factors vary, but you could be looking at an up-front cost of up to $100,000.
If that is too much money to invest in your business then there are other ways to get started with fewer upfront investments. One way would be to buy inflatables that are more affordable, such as ones for small children. You could also consider renting inflatable equipment and buying less expensive accessories.
If you want your business to grow then the number of upfront investments will increase over time.
Equipment Needed for a Bounce House Business.
- An inflatable unit
- A blower and generator to power it. You can rent these or buy them outright, depending on your needs.
- Safety mats that are needed for a bounce house business, such as ones with fireproofing properties
- Valves and hoses to connect the inflatables in order to inflate them
- Tools to set up the inflatable unit and make repairs
- A website, social media accounts, and other digital marketing tools for your business. You can learn more about these in a free online course on how to build an online presence
- You want to be able to distinguish yourself from competitors when you start your inflatable bounce house business, so you’ll need to think about incorporating your own design into the inflatables. This may cost more in initial investment but can pay off over time as customers become familiar with how yours looks different than theirs.
- Marketing Strategies for your new Inflatable Bouncy Castle Company
- Build a website. You can use free platforms like Tumblr, WordPress, Wix, and Shopify to create your own site for inflate bounce house business or get a custom-designed website from companies such as Ocasio Consulting or other vendors.
- Use an SEO service that will help you optimize your site so it comes up higher in search results when people are looking for inflatable bouncy castle supplies.
- Advertise on social media sites like Facebook or Instagram. Post pictures of your inflatables and engage with users who comment to keep them interested in you as a company.
- Build a blog to increase your online presence and promote your inflatable bounce house company.
- Contact local companies who cater to children, like schools or churches, in order to offer them affordable inflatables for events such as Easter egg hunts or Christmas parties.
- Use Google AdWords to run ads that will reach people when they’re actively searching for inflatable bounce houses online.
- Build relationships with inflatable bounce house manufacturers and suppliers in your area so they can provide you deals on equipment
- Find a supplier for inflatables, such as an air pump or slide, that will offer wholesale pricing to your business.
- Start gathering testimonials from happy customers to have on hand.
- Try to attend the American Inflatable Association trade show in 2020, which is open for anyone who wants more information about inflatables or starting their own company.
- Look into attending a conference hosted by your state’s chamber of commerce that offers education and networking opportunities with other small business owners.
- TIP: Find a domain name for your website, and then research how to build an online store. This will be where you’ll sell inflatable products that are in stock or inquire about custom orders.
This article has detailed what you need to do to start an inflatable bounce house business in 2021. Starting a new business can be daunting but the steps outlined here will help minimize your risk and increase your chances for success. If you’re interested in starting an inflatable bounce house business and need some guidance, please contact Jason Ladd from BounceWater Inflatable Sales at [email protected] or call (813) 723-2666